Technology is transforming all of our lives. VEP's efforts to be responsive to individuals throughout Chester County is increasing our need for real-time information and secure, remote access to documents. We are changing the way that we do business in order to remain the best choice for individuals who must learn English to survive and thrive in our communities.
You can help us realize the VEP mission and vision through your generous tax-deductible contribution.
Here are some of the components of our Technology Inititative Plan:
· Design a customized Mobile Application for tutor and student instructional reporting
· Subscribe to on-line ELL (English Language Learner) resources with student and tutor access
· Partner with BackOffice Thinking to support a customized and integrated constituent relationship data base
· Manage foundation and grant making processes with an effiicient, interactive software package
· Secure iCloud hosting
· Support a network of secure communications and information exchange
· Enhance social media communications
· Maintain and purchase hardware to support staff and student computer access